Jennifer Wermig is our estate administration paralegal, providing expert assistance to our clients in their probate, guardianship, trust settlement and related matters.
Jennifer is a member of North Carolina State Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Law Sections. She has taken a number of Estate Planning specialization classes through the Bar Association, including:
- 37th Annual Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Program, 2016
- 36th Annual Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Program, 2015
- Basics of Estate Administration, 2015
- 35th Annual Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Program, 2014
- Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course, 2014
- Basics of Will and Revocable Trust Drafting, 2014
- Estate Planning & Probate Law Survey Course, 2013
- 34th Annual Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Program, 2013
A frequent volunteer with Wills for Heroes at events across the state of North Carolina, Jennifer is dedicated to ensuring first responders’ legal affairs are in order before tragedy strikes. Wills for Heroes is a national program, run locally by the Young Lawyers Division of the NC Bar Association. These events provide essential estate planning legal documents free of charge to first responders, including wills, living wills, and powers of attorney.
Jennifer completed her undergraduate degree with a BFA in Fine Arts at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2006. She also enjoys spending time with her cat Bagel, playing tennis, enjoying a local craft beer, camping, running, fishing and scuba diving.